07 8 / 2011
At least it beat Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and the various Pirates of the Caribbean movies. All it has left to pass is Titanic and Avatar. It probably won’t…
Oh well. It’s in good company. Next up! THE OSCARS.
04 8 / 2011
"[There may be] times when it seems that the birds don’t sing and bells don’t ring. Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result."
10 7 / 2011
"I think that one of the things that I have learned out here is to listen to people and to really listen to what they have to say. Then you start to obtain something what I think most of the world lacks: an understanding. I think if everyone made a conscious effort to understand his neighbor, the world would be a much, much better place."
25 5 / 2011
Things that I like.
- a beautifully formatted word document
- finding out where people are going to college, no matter where
- remembering the past with friends in a conversation full of uncontrollable laughter
- figuring out how to do a math problem after it seemed like it would be a stumper
- banana splits
- a great slow dance
- looking back on an event and smiling
- climbing big rocks
- city lights
- the juxtaposition of city and nature
14 5 / 2011
Cannibals are what they eat.
Every fight a cannibal gets in is a food fight.
Cannibals are fed up with people.
credit to GrouchyRabbit.com